Monday, September 28, 2015

Deer Montana

In case nobody noticed you guys have a deer problem .... I know they're cute and all but these guys are everywhere . On the way a guy in front of me hit one and I just barely avoided three, one right in the middle of town...  So my advice is that you call in the ALASKA dept. of fish and game for some consulting work ... They have lots of experience in eradication of all living things... Give them a call.

Me and mp walked into Bon spiel the other day and I was impressed. It was nine a.m. and these athletes were getting it done ... Here's a couple pics of the athletes and there hydration station. Very cool.
This my first blog attempt with my smart phone so I'll print and then see how it works and then tell more story because there's a lot of story to tell. Here's a pic of me and MP at the summit, 6147 feet and I have to say that the altitude made our 3 mile hike seem s lot longer.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment