Monday, January 30, 2017

Stranded

That's how I am feeling here. For the second time in Mile 14 history I am doing a post from my iPhone app. With my Internet down in the condo again I am feeling a little lucky because I have the AT&T cell phone program working fine from ALASKA. But there's something just kind of weird about sitting under a palapa and talking to a phone while watching the waves roll in.

Team X is a little short handed, Ernie left yesterday and Tim jumps the jet today leaving me without adult supervision.
I'm now on the one fish a week plan so there's my last catch which is a really nice pargo of 7 pounds or so. This guy and its doppelgänger which Tim caught was the entire weeks harvest.

In the ' what's happening in mexico dept ' I took this pic at the plaza the other night. One gal had a blindfold on and the others held bi lingual signs saying ' if you believe in the goodness of humanity give me a hug'....and many' many, people were.
I took thi pic at one of our favorite spots. You might remember that we had our anniversary last year at the restaurant El Tunnel....well this is the tunnel that leads to an open air diner that is soooo cool.
That fish tails are cheaper to mount I suppose.... 
I came across this sign outside a local Tienda and I'm gonna take a chance here and mercifully end this blog post at the same time . Ya gotta admit that advertising is a bit unusual and unusual is what we're on the hunt for here at Mle14 , make up your own caption
As soon as Telmex makes their 4th visit to our house I'll post again. I have some cool video of the Mazatlan Women's Run....I hope you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment