Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We Be Fishin

Well I don't know if it's good news for the fish but it's certainly good news for guide # 003 and the community. ADF+G just announced that the July King fishery will start Tuesday with only one adjustment to help make a predicted weaker than usual run go farther, no bait. So that means that although I'm not expecting 3 alarm fishing (but ya never know) we will fish darn  good and hard and whatever you  catch ....you grill. I've had a lot of experience fishing with no bait, back in the day we routinely fished without it even when we could. So, game on.
I think it was a sign. MP took the camera to get a pic for the blog just now....I mean I gotta have something visual and it might as well be me. AND, this Grouse and all her babies were crossing the road not 50 feet away. We didn't want to get to close and disrupt them but if you look close you can see a chick on the right of her. That's how things unfold here at Mile 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment