Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sicko

It's been a full week for me...down and out.  It started with a stuffed up nose than turned into a runny nose that turned into a high fever that turned into some lung issues and phlegm which turned into me not leaving the house for a week. I know what you're thinking and for what it's worth I read what Tom Hanks said about his symptoms when sick in Australia and they were identical to mine. So we're in a quandary. we're due to return to Mile 14 on the 25th and we could push that up a bit but If I had what I coulda had we should sit still until the 25th and risk not being able to get home....this is some serious adult stuff to deal with, away from home, maybe have to stay far from home and.....yikes, what to do ???? go fishin ?

I took this pic from the 9th floor this morning. It's a charter boat that ran out of gas headed into the harbor and got blown onto the rocks. 26 people aboard , 2 injuries and an embarrassed skipper.
I guess its the Mazatlan equivalent of this. 
It's time for us to exit stage left....to bad because we got bike week coming and last week was truck week and the fishing is....well it's time to get home if even if we do catch them two at a time here.
For a guy like me it's always cool to see something new. AND if it's something new musical well walla, double bonus. As we sat on the sea wall and watched the antique truck go by I heard a new sound and walked along until I found it. This guitar sounded something like Zydaco music must, it was kind of tinny and chimey sounding in a  cool way. The kid was tickled that I was tickled....
Here's a pic of MP's sister Cathy and husband Jim along with Bonnie and Mike from Missoula Montana. Her sister is leaving early and the other couple are staying until after the day we leave. I don't know what to do but a lot of people don't seem to concerned about it.... shut up about he carona... and enjoy the trucks eh ?
Heres a few truck and the kid that stole the show. Everyone loves the under dog.



Ya ever go to the roasted chicken stand ( two for 7 dollars, with tortillas ) and wonder why the customer before you left their shoes ? Well, we were puzzled and our pollo chef just laughed and says ' it's Mexico '.
If you've been thinking this blog post is a little rushed and jumbled it's well....I've been thinking as I type and for the last week I've only been thinking if getting better. So I think I'll sign off here and call Alaska Airlines. They have the seats we need on the 19th which would get us home 6 days early and still give me time to get completely over whatever it was I had.  We've got MP taking probiotics to stay strong and we'll just keep our fingers crossed here as usual...that plane travel is not stopped and nobody gets sicks and......jeez.....what a schamozzle....in the mean time enjoy these curves.

1 comment: