Friday, February 12, 2010

TeamWork

This fish was born to be caught. Unless there were more around than I think there were this guy here swam around teasing us for 10 minutes before he finally bit hard. 15 minutes into the morning Tom is throwing metal and the fish followed so far that he ran out of ocean. Tony and I laughed that he must have locked the hubs in to get back off the beach. Tom was stunned. Then just a few minutes later I get a great follow on my green Ranger. He swims away right when he hits the white water and I think its a done deal. Not so fast, the next cast gets the same result . He follows all the way from the farthest extent of the cast and when he hits the white water he's gone. Man oh man. Two casts later he follows yet again and I speed the retrieve up just enough that with a big splash he has the Ranger right in the corner of his mouth. Unlike most of them this guy jumps and puts on quite a show, 15 minutes later Tony does the honors and our team is on the board again.....Yahtzee!

No comments:

Post a Comment