Tuesday, July 14, 2015

How does heeeeee do it ?

Yesterday I posted that today I would update the sonar graph info as well as post a pic of the 42 pounder we'd catch today. Here's the graph and as you can see it's great. We're more than twice the number ahead of the last two years and I guess it just might end this chicken little sky is falling mentality around  here. Our total in river number now is 5,438 which even with harvest above the sonar is subtracted is pretty darn good....and I'm feeling it.
So when I made the 42 pound comment I just had a feeling. I don't know how but this seems to happen to me once in a while when I'm in the flow of life. Ol Eduardo here caught him about 7 am and I guess I have to come clean ....he wasn't the 42 I predicted, he was 43...but for a para normal psychic prediction that's pretty darn close.
The rain stopped, we caught another salmon, I had great ...and I mean great people to visit with  when this Caribou mom decided to take her young un across the river. Icing on the cake.

1 comment: