Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's a Mexico thing

Right before Thanksgiving I put in a work order for my Telmex Internet. It was working but just painfully slow making things difficult for my writing. So I was happy to see the Telmex man working on the wiring in the office and as he drove off I went to my condo to see if it was fixed and lo and behold nothing not even the telephone line is working. 

I had a great week of fishing and we saw some fireworks for the Pacifico marathon that were astounding. I'll tell you what those Kenyan's can pick him up and put him down, very impressive athletes. So the point is I have a lot to report on but it will have to wait until I get my full-size keyboard and computer to manipulate my pictures.... I hope it's soon please stick with me here's a pic of a really nice robalo that was I am awful fun fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment