Friday, January 21, 2011

Man Down

I've been laid up for a few days with a Boone and Crockett quality chest cold. We've been getting up way before sun up to fish and I guess I've finally worn down some. By Mazatlan standards its been cold here and we've had ocean layer after ocean layer leaving a heavy fog into the late morning. But you know me, I might be sick but I ain't dead and even though I might have this cold it beats being cold....know what I mean? So, what better time than a sick day to go through my pics and find a few outstanding ones for my friends, like the one at the top of a couple really good friends of mine.
Now the next pic just jumped out at me few mornings back. The fog was thick and I knew Juan and another guy were fishing close by but I couldn't see them. So as soon as I could I snapped this pic and caught Juan in mid cast. Cool. This kind of pic is going to cost me another camera some day. As you can see they're on the beach and I'm in the surf. When the day comes where I can cast like him I'll be high and dry also.

I know its not much but 2 pics will have to do it. I'm a little tired...but don't worry. Even though I've run a temp MP says its just a cold and I have all the best meds. Broncolina, Tabcin Noche,Guaifenesina and some good ole Chicken Noodle soup.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Uncle, I always thought tequila with lime was the best cure for a cold...but I guess chicken soup works too. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete