Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Back....

Well its been a long week and I've felt terrible for not blogging, soooo much has happened. But it seems that my computer had a virus that really liked Mexico and went nuts. So, I send the laptop off to my new friend Cesar Gonzalez Mera at AZTECH computer services and it comes back better than new. He completely cleaned the hard drive and then reinstalled everything with even better and more up to date programs, and all that work for 1200 peso. Man, I'm impressed.

I have to run off in a minute so here's the short version of this last week, I'll blog a good story soon....

MP's seeing the dentist, Francisco is putting a crown on a failed filling.
Our boys, Max and Sam are here with Skye, Max's girlfriend. They're happy, we're happy and the place they're staying is fantastic.
I've caught mucho pescado, even a 'manta, well, kind of snagged him.
All our friends are here.
People just looooove Hobo Jim's Iditarod song.
Ain't been sick.
We've eaten enough shrimp that I think its turning my skin orange.
Alaska could learn some from Mazatlans Cell Phone system.
Did you know that the very best refried beans are made with lard?....yup, true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment