Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Fam

Some of you might remember that we have our kids here so I figured I better post a pic just so everyone else in the fam knows all is well. On the right is Sam, lovingly refered to by us as ' ocha, ocha'. Sam jumped the jet yesterday and is home safe and sound in Anchorage. His 8 day Mazatlan adventure was a bit on the nocturnal side but we weren't concerned, he's a rational 28 year old and got to running around with a friend of ours that knows this town well.

On the left is Max and Skye. Now those two have been busy and I figure by the time they're done they might have just done it all. They've both displayed bigger Kahones than me and have gone para sailing. They went zip lining, salsa dancing, Joes Oyster Bar, tequila factory, well you get the idea... Max even mentioned snorkeling so I had to to remind him of the part where he doesn't swim so good. Mazatlan water is great for fishing, bad for swimming.

Smack dab in the middle of that pic is us.... as you can plainly see MP's maternal juices are at full flow, she's just goofy happy around her kids. Now that look on my face is pretty easy to interpret, it simply says...."man, how come those guys always order the most expensive thing on the menu ???"

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet Max is excited to get back to this snowy hell called Minneapolis. I have a friend heading to Ixtapa in a week and was interested in shore fishing. I pointed him to your site. I am not sure how the fishing is further south but you have some good infor for him. Going to see Keith tomorrow night at the St. Paul Sports show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well say hi to Keith Dave and thank him for the e-mail he sent. Like me , Max will put claw marks in the tarmac when they pull him into the plane....If your buddy has any specific questions just have him e-mail me. I'd love to help with gear or whatever. This year Dave I finally have all the right rods and reels...take care......

    ReplyDelete