Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Every Day Life


I had never been in Mexico for Christmas before and I was a bit afraid we might miss that old time Christmas feeling. But as you can see, this place was certainly in the spirit. The first tree is Mazatlans official tree, a bit more subdued than last years but still pretty cool. The bottle tree was at Restraunt Las Brisas. I understand that their staff took it on as a project and donated many hours and a full morning of not feeling well to0 the effort. The can tree was right here at LaMarina. Some college students here for Christmas decided Jose's bar needed a tree. This might not be M.I.T. quality but it shows our young people are thinking.

Always on the lookout for the unusual the pic below is some fellows I spotted on their daily commute to work. The harbor here is continuely being dredged and these guys make it happen. Everyday they must attached these out flow pipes to the machine and place them just right to get the material high and dry. So why not save time by just staying close to your work.


The next pic to the right in the sign in our dentists office. I really suggest you click on it to enlarge because I'm betting you've never really thought of the mouth quite like this. When you think about it you'll see that ol Francisco is a wise man so I have taken his message to heart. Anymore I'm one teeth brushing and flossing son of a gun .

The last pic is Ern and Slah, our fishing team. We're having fresh fish for supper tonight but Slah is the sponsor. watching him fish is pure magic. He says we're a 'team' and I guess we are. But on this team Slah is the starting pitcher, bats in the four hole and fields shorstop. Oh, and he's a hell of a coach.











No comments:

Post a Comment