Monday, November 9, 2015

Mind Meld

I guess this writers block I have is illustrative of why I need to be in Mexico come winter time...there's just not much going on here. I mean it's heck of a deal when I feel like I had a busy day today just because I spent some time putting new shear pins in the snowblower because Hollis must have mowed the beach with it last year....No worried Hollis, she's all fixed up and I got spares in case it snows a lot this year, I'll be watching the paper.

Now I could do what our local outdoor writer for the newspaper does when he has writers block, he tells his readers how to make fish taco's. Yikes... it's hard to believe they pay him for that. But I ain't gonna do that, nope, ain't gonna do that. But I will publish this pic of me hard in the gym. This morning I weighed 189 so there's a chance I can still make my goal of 185 by next Thursday and if I do....well, I'll embarrass myself with picture here on the blog. Ol Jethro's starting to get a lot forehead eh?
So as Geno used to say next week we ' jump the jet ' so please come back to Mile 14. I'll post some fish pics and it WILL be fun....you know I take my fun seriously, in fact I picked this up at the library in the spirit of research....me and Sammy kinda see things the same way it seems. Never know where you can find some new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment