Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thats a mighty long airplane ride

With a world record jet lag I just couldn't sleep in the morning. I assembled the 11 footer and high tailed it up to the Holiday inn where I know we have some rocks. Its perfect, high tide and the water as well as the weather is way warmer than usual....I cast the top water for about 20 minutes when I see some sardines being chased. I quickly unsnap and get the mirrolure on and walla....first cast I've got my first gorgeous snapper . So tonight we'll have him cooked at Loco Loco's... I canhardley believ it, its another Forrest gump moment, things just seem to go right.

I'll keep this blog short as I'm at the resort where they charge big Pesos for this service. I just wanted everyoneto know that the eagle has landed, we're fine and have comm set-up, but reconfiguring my computer for tthie place was a bit frustrating and needed a Pacifico. So I'll blog more but when we get to our place next week we'll let er rip with the blog in earnest.  And the pic above....mmmmmm haven't you ever seen a happy cow holding a fish?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Fish Mount Package

    ReplyDelete